Here are few effective natural home remedies for varicose veins. Add olive oil, garlic, cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar, witch hazel, parsley, horse chestnut, grapeseed oil, pine bark, marigold in your lifestyle to see the changes.
Varicose veins usually occur in the leg and most uncomfortable veins. Varicose veins enlarged on the leg and prevent the passage of the blood to extremities and force your cardiovascular system to achieve the flow of flyer the blood in one direction. The veins become over complex if you will stand for long period of time because of your professional life and it will also show the major effect as the age grows. This will prevent the normal flyer of our veins from flowing blood in one direction. When the flow of the blood changes the direction and flows in an opposite way, the pain levels increase extremely. Varicose Veins react deadly and result in leg injury like edema, swelling, skin thickening, venous eczema and visible vein knots in the legs or affected an area. It will mostly affect on the legs and also effect on the other areas of the body and the total body works hard to pump the blood to the chest.
The symptoms include in varicose veins are aching legs, swollen ankles or knees, unexplained fatigue in the legs, slow healing time on small wounds or cuts on the legs, cramps, and skin blemish or inflammation on the calves or feet. If you find any of these symptoms, consult a specialist to treat and here are few home remedies, which will help you in treating.
Home Remedies for Varicose Veins
- Horse Chestnut: Horse chestnut is a plant. Many of the people use Horse chestnuts branch bark on the skin, which is affected by the skin ulcers and lupus. However, Horse chestnut seeds are beneficial for Varicose Veins. It has proven that Horse chestnuts lower the pain in the legs and improve the circulatory functions.
- Grapeseed Oil: Grapeseed oil gives many benefits to us and one of the natural powerful oil use to relieve the inflammation and muscle pains. Regular massage with Grapeseed oil helps in strengthening the vein walls.
- Marigold: Marigold is rich in antioxidant compounds and vitamin C, Marigold can be used after making the thin paste of it. Marigold is rich in vitamin C and you need some marigold petals to make a fine paste of it. Apply this paste before the bedtime and wash off in the morning. Use this regularly to see the changes.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: In varicose veins, apple cider vinegar consumption will show the effect on detoxifying the blood and also reduce the inflammation with the flow of the blood. To take the complete benefits of apple cider vinegar, soak a cloth or a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and wrap on the area of varicose veins. You can also use unblended apple cider vinegar with normal lotion which can be applied to the affected area. Both are effective remedies.
- Lifestyle Changes: Most of our habits aggravate varicose veins, Standing for a long time in the same posture, obesity, high heels, stationary lifestyle, sitting for a long time or not moving the legs for a period of 30 minutes, uncontrolled consumption of alcohol and smoking. These will slow down the circulation in your body. Exclude or change the lifestyle to see the improvement in your varicose vein symptoms.
Varicose Veins can be cured by different surgery methods. Radio Frequency Ablation treatment is provided by most efficient surgeon Dr.G.V. Praveen Kumar, the top vascular and endovascular surgeon in Vascular Care Center, Hyderabad. He had performed many thousands of such successful surgeries.